Double Row Diamond Miraculous Medal
Gorgeous double row diamond halo Miraculous Medal. The necklace has 0.49ct total weight of full cut diamonds. The medal's dimensions are 20.0mm (L) X 15.0mm (W) and it is mounted on a diamond cut cable chain with jump rings at 16 and 17 inches and it has an overall length of 18 inches. 14k yellow gold.
The meaning of the Miraculous Medal:
The Miraculous Medal on the front depicts Mary standing on a globe, with the head of a serpent beneath her feet, and circling the image of Mary is the signature, "O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee." On the reverse, 12 stars surround a large "M," from which a cross arises. Below the "M," the medal depicts two flaming hearts. The left heart, circled with thorns, represents Jesus. The right heart, pierced by a sword, symbolizes Mary.
What the symbols represent in the back of the medal:
The large letter "M" — Mary as Mother, Mediatrix.
• Cross and bar — Jesus' cross of Redemption.
• 12 stars — 12 Apostles, who formed the first Church.
• Left Heart — The Sacred Heart, who died for our sins.
• Right Heart — The Immaculate Heart, who intercedes for us.
• Flames — The burning love Jesus and Mary have for us